Wednesday 1 October 2014

My Abs Are Showing!!



    Hey sugars! Yesterday was a GOOD day. Finally I could see progress in my body from all the workouts, healthy meals, and shakeology. Sometimes the journey feels endless, but I've realized even the smallest amount of results it's SO worth it. It's such a satisfying feeling because you no-one can take it from you, you can't buy fitness, and you KNOW the "blood, sweat and tears" that went into it!

    My weight is currently 124.6 and my goal for the end of the month is (hopefully) around 120lbs, HOWEVER I would like to clarify that the scale is not my ultimate goal.. I have a pair of cut-off jean shorts from Abercrombie that I currently "fit" into, but I want them to feel and look BETTER. 


    The photo wasn't darkened or anything so I'm not sure why it looks like this on my computer LOL. I uploaded the original to here and facebook and it looks a lot lighter on facebook... hmmmm. If you want to join me in my quest of losing 4 lbs (or maybe 10 lbs depending on your goals!) this month - apply for my october fitness challenge here. Love you guys!

1 comment: