Monday 29 September 2014

Feeling Tired


    Ahhhh, do you ever have those days where you know you're SUPPOSED to workout yet you are SO. DANG. TIRED. That's me today. I promise myself I would do this TurboFire Round 2 perfectly, so it would seriously kill me to skip todays workout but I neeeeeed to sleep! Seriously! My brain has been in overdrive for so so long today.

What should I do?!

    Workout. I know I should. And not only *should* I but I know deep down this is a test.  I've read countless times different quotes that say "Discipline is the bridge between setting goals and accomplishing them," "Success happens when you do what you know you should do, long after the mood you said it in has passed."

    So yes. I am NOT in the mood to workout tonight, but my goal body and dreamy abs won't make themselves happen. I need to do this. One step in front of the other. Just give it 5 minutes and soon my body will be grateful I'm doing it, right?!?! Ay yi yi, I'm sleepy folks. If you want to do the October Fitness Doll challenge with me fill out the form here

    Consider this my sign off... after my workout is done I'll probably pass the **** out LOL.
Goodnight loves xoxox

PS. Todays workout is Fire 45, jab jab hook! 


No comments:

Post a Comment