Wednesday 1 October 2014

My 'AHA' Moment Of The Week


I have to take a second to call myself out on something important...

    That being... I have NOT been living up to my potential. I've been living off of this idea that I'm "apart" of the greatest business in the world, and thinking that alone was enough to accomplish my dreams. But looking back on my behaviour I realize that being APART of it isn't enough. I need to actually take FULL advantage of it (which I haven't been doing) and WORK HARD.

    I regularly quoted to myself and others "true success happens when you spend a couple years living like other's WON'T, so that you can spend the rest of your life living like others CAN'T." Yet I wasn't living like other's "won't"... I wasn't putting in 10 hour days, and giving my all every. single. day.

    Looking back it's like WOAH, how could I miss this?! Being apart of this business is so different than actually taking full advantage of it. And all this time, I thought I was the 1%! Haha! Boyyyy, was I wrong.

    Thank gosh for personal development for giving me the ability to self reflect and actually take notice of where my compass is directing me. Seeing an opportunity is not enough - you need to SEIZE it. Just like reading a self-help book is not enough either... you need to IMPLEMENT what you read.

BIG wake-up call this morning.
WOW!
"Whatever your 100% looks like... give it"

No comments:

Post a Comment