Wednesday 24 September 2014

Sample Day Of Eating

    Hey loves! I've been getting a few questions as to how I get all my calories and nutrients in in a day so I wanted to give a current sample of what a typical day looks like for me. This is not 100% "clean" since I'm all about a sustainable and flexible lifestyle. Here ya go! 

Breakfast
2 eggs
1 piece of 10 grain toast with 1 tbsp of peanut butter or cookie butter spread on top

First Snack
8oz water
6 ice cubes
1 scoop of Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
1 tbsp of PB2
1/2 a banana
I make all of this in a blender, def not individually haha

Lunch
1/2 flour tortilla
1/2 can of tuna
1 tbsp mayonnaise 
I put the tuna and mayo in the tortilla and toast it with some seasoning on top, SOO yummy!
Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte

Second Snack
4 oz Shrimp
1 tbsp Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
1 oz of South African style Potato Chips (LOL)

Dinner
3 oz of balsamic vinegar and rosemary chicken
1 cup of purple cabbage (seriously loving cabbage these days)

Last meal
3 oz of Shrimp
1 tbsp of Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
Handful of sliced Bell Pepper


This varies day by day, sometimes I have cottage cheese in there instead of the latte, sometime's I'll have chicken twice instead of shrimp but lately I've been on a serious shrimp kick... More meal plans to come! PS. My calorie target is 1550 so this might seem like a lot or a little depending on your goals, but this plan above is 1541 calories with 52g of fat, 141g of carbs and 134g of protein.

Voila! 

No comments:

Post a Comment