Wednesday 20 August 2014

Mac Lipstick Dupe

  

    Hey guys! In case if you haven't heard of the makeup expression "dupe" it means a knock-off. In the massive world of beauty, it means same color, same job, different brand, less cost ;) So, you can probably assume why it's incredibly awesome when a good dupe is found for colors that are really hot for the season!

    This Fall, dark and sexy lips are quickly gaining popularity. They first regained popularity last year at this time but it was SO new that people still thought of it as "goth." Remember back in the day when some of "those goth kids" would wear black or purple lipstick? Yeah, me too. *shudder* JK! We're all friends here :) ANYWAYS - it's a hot trend and luckily you can try it on a budget! Thank gosh right? I don't know how often I would want to wear this color, so I would have a tough time justifying $15 for a rare occasion product. (The picture below & discovery is from beauty101.com --> THANK YOU!!!)



    On the left is MAC "Rebel" (HOT color I might add), and on the right our DUPE is Milani "Uptown Mauve". In the tube, Milani's lipstick looks much more pinky, but once on the color is pretty much IDENTICAL. Gorgeous, right? I can't wait to try this trend. Exsqueeze me while I speed off to Wal-Mart right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment