Wednesday 20 August 2014

My FiloFax Quest & Obsession


    Hey pretties! Have any of you heard of the FiloFax? Well, in case if you haven't - it's basically the HOLY GRAIL of day planners. Here are some pics that made ME a complete obsessor.


Observe... incredibly cute notebook looking binder thingy.


Open up &... voila!! An organized, scrapbooked, day planner FULL of cuteness.


    Okay, am I the only one thinking this will seriously improve my organization in life? Because I seriously think that if I can turn organizing my day into a decorating event - it'll be enjoyable to plan, refer back to, and cross those baby's off my list!! Basically, Filofax is a brand... kind of like Kleenex. And there are other "binder planners" or "tissues" but most people refer to ALL binder planners as a filofax, just like most people call all tissues Kleenex! I'm currently eyeing the Kikki.k Large planner which is the same as the A5 Original Filofax. A5 is the size, and it's the largest available in the "FiloFax" style.


Isn't she beautiful?! 



    It turns out there's a HUGE world of filofaxing. People are avidly decorating their planners and sharing it with groups on facbeook, instagram etc. I've also found countless boards on pinterest, blogs devoted to this, and SO many "filofaxers" across the world! (The Kikki.k is from the UK)

    I know this is not normal content that I post about but it's really been at the forefront of my mind lately and I am DEF getting one. I've already started getting my washi tape collection together. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment