Wednesday 20 August 2014

How to Win at Life


    Hey guys! I was listening to a Dani Johnson call/webinar today and I REALLY felt my heart and stomach stirring. What she said was not far from things I've heard before but she went DEEP and with such passion that it opened my eyes to what's been holding me back...  excuses. I took a lot of notes so I want to share some of what I learned in hopes that it'll impact some of you the way it did myself.

    The #1 cause of failure is excuses. Have you ever heard that before? I have... but not in the context that it was presented to me today. I've always wanted to become the "do what it takes... get it done" kind of girl. I always told myself things like I don't have time, I'm too stressed out, maybe next month, next week, or tomorrow etc. Well, it's time that we as a society, and I, master the art of FINDING A WAY instead of finding an excuse.

    The first step to to this... yep you've guessed it - get over your excuses. Don't settle for less in a comfort zone that really ISN'T that comfortable. 

-- Excuses lead to frustration and failures, failures lead to an unhappy life and a big fat rut. 

-- Excuses stop us from becoming who we want to become.


    It's time. The time is right now. Do something extraordinary, and do something drastic. Whether you want to start a business, lose weight, find an incredible relationship, connect with God, get out of debt, WHATEVER it is... you can do it. 

Find a way to make it happen. Give it your best shot, because your best is good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment