Wednesday 27 August 2014

Legally Blonde & Legally Ambitious



Hi my loves!! Today I was flipping through the channels and immediately stopped when I saw "Legally Blonde" was on TV. I happened to land on it during one the most fabulous scenes of all time.


No explanation necessary ;) You know what scene I'm talking about now and hopefully you agree that it IS the most monumental scene in that movie (although there are numerous others that come close!)

I mean seriously... here's a girl who HAS it ALL!
She has an incredible body! Not a stick figure... ex. "Booke Windham's workout tapes helped me go from a size 6 to a size 4!" Love it!!! I LOVE the proud size 4 in this movie! And her HAIR! I mean seriously, how can a bottle blonde have hair that healthy?! It's so naturally beautiful and full of life! 


And perhaps most incredibly - a POWERFUL mind. I mean seriously. She got into Harvard! She set her mind to it and made it happen despite everything going against her.



Elle: I don't need back-ups. I'm going to Harvard.
Advisor: Well then, you'll need excellent recommendations from your professors.
Elle: Okay.
Advisor: And a heck of an admissions essay.
Elle: Right.
Advisor: And at least a 175 on your LSATs.
Elle: I once had to judge a tighty-whitey contest for Lambda Kappa Pi. Trust me, I can handle anything.



I feel myself slightly obsessing over her right now. If Elle can do, so can I! There's nothing holding me back from making my dreams a reality. Right now, I'm in the beginning stages of building my business and in all honesty - I've experienced MAJOR road bumps! Who hasn't though. I've had coaches change their mind and quit, customers tell me they want the fitness doll challenge then back out, and it's discouraging! Rejection and failure is hard. REALLY hard. Luckily, I've learned a lot from my personal development - and an important key to success is perseverance and consistency. Even though Elle's goal was a lot different than mine it still gives me hope that people can do whatever they set out to do. We just need to go for it! Go all in. Commit 100%. Wait no, commit 1000%. If Elle Woods can get into Harvard then I can reach 15 Star Diamond.

If you want to lose weight, you can do it! If you want to get into an Ivy-league university, you can do it! If you want to improve your relationship with ANYBODY, you CAN do it! Whatever it is your goal may be, you can make it happen. 

Perseverance in the face of failure. Consistency even when it means sacrifice.




Warner Huntington III: You got into Harvard Law?
Elle: What? Like it's hard?



No comments:

Post a Comment