Thursday 28 August 2014

Fall 2014 Fashion Essentials

Hi lovebugs! Fall is QUICKLY approaching and I have to say - YAY!!!!! As much as I love summer and the cute rompers, floral dresses, and skirt/top combos... there is something so wonderful about the approaching season of FALL. Cozy sweaters, cute boots, scarves, leggings, hot chocolate, book store browsing, AH! I could just go on! The cuteness of Fall is never ending and I'm so excited for it!


With Fall comes the ups and downs of EVERY fashionista. To wear, or not to wear? I have to admit, fall is one of the easier seasons to be fashionable since cozy = cute BUT there are definitely ways to kick it up a notch and be extra stylish while snuggled up. The easiest way to do this? Make sure you have THE ESSENTIALS! These will vary slightly from year to year but I promise if you have these babies below in your closet, you'll have a much easier time putting together a cute and charming look to strut your stuff in!


1. Quilted Vest
2. Military Jacket
3. Chunky Sweater
4. Oversized Cardigan
5. Dark Wash Jeans
6. Riding Boots
7. Booties
8. Thigh-high Socks
9. Statement Watch
10. Infinity Scarf


I don't know about you but I'm totally a visual person so here are some pics of my faves!


Quilted Vest



Military Jacket


Chunky Sweater


Oversized Cardigan


Dark Wash Jeans


Riding Boots


Booties


Thigh-high Socks


Statement Watch


Infinity Scarf


Enjoy ladies!
xoxox


2 comments: