Monday 16 February 2015

The Home Workout Diaries: Pilot



I know, how clever right?
jk.

ANYWAYS, most of the people in my life are extremely familiar and even SWEAR by home workouts, but for people who've never experienced home workouts before it can seem kind of...


  • unproductive
  • lame
  • weak
  • stuck in the 80's
  • not meant for serious results
  • ect


But for people who ARE familiar with home workouts you know the truth:


  • more productive
  • saves time (from not driving to the gym)
  • extreme results
  • foolproof schedule
  • no guesswork
  • just press play
  • ect


Basically what I'm about to show you is just how seriously amazing home workouts really are.


You DON'T have to deal with people looking/staring/watching/judging/competing/hitting on you at the gym.


You DO get to experience pressing play from your living room, wearing whatever you fancy, grunting as loud as you need to, and knowing your workout will only take 30 minutes TOTAL out of your day.


These facts alone should have you excited about working out, hehe!


But I know the feeling of being unsure, when I first decided I wanted to get serious about losing weight I *sigh* joined a gym EVEN THOUGH I already had a home workout and had seen them work before. 


I worked out 5 days a week, and it took about 2 hours out of my day, and I gave up before I saw results because I didn't have enough time for 2 hours a day, I wasn't seeing results even after a month of this, I didn't enjoy my time there due to feeling uncomfortable and watched, not to mention totally CLUELESS...


okay okay, I'm getting off track. 


Basically what I'm saying it I'm going to document every single amazing and challenging detail of working out at home for the next month and it's going to be called...



| THE HOME WORKOUT DIARIES |


Yes working out at a gym does work for some people! I'm not saying it doesn't. But what I AM saying is that working out form home is (for me) more convenient, more productive, a better use of my time, provides better results, is easier, faster, and funner. 


I know some people never felt uncomfortable at the gym and for them thats great! But for me I never enjoyed the environment - ladies... you feel me?!



I've lost 20 lbs so far using Turbofire and InsanityMax:30 (at home) :




Now I'm excited to see where I can get after a month of true diligence on my workouts and nutrition, no skips and no cheat meals! (okay... maybe one pizza night)

More later!!


xoxo,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment