Monday 6 October 2014

Day 14 - TurboFire & Burn Circuit 1

    Hey loves! Let me just take a second here to say I LOOOOVEEEE working out at home! Not that I don't like gyms or the people in them - but working out at home is just SO my jam. Theres no traffic to get there, I get to wear whatever works for me even if it's not cute or appropriate (lol), and I just get to follow along to my TV. I mean seriously, I'm working out with the BEST of the BEST trainers, and right beside my bed! Muahahaha. just kidding ;) Not to mention, I'm CLUELESS in a gym haha.

    Today is Day 14, and on my schedule is HIIT 15, and Sculpt 30! I decided to do a Chalean Extreme workout instead because I wanted a change-up. The Chalean Extreme workout I chose was Burn Circuit 1. Just a quick, 30 minute workout but let me tell ya! My legs are already killing me and I don;t even want to know how I feel going down the stairs tomorrow, eek! Oh well! I'm all about that bass ;)


1 comment:

  1. Your personal anecdotes add a nice touch of authenticity to your writing. Keep them coming

    https://ppacmann.com/google-pacman

    ReplyDelete