Friday 26 September 2014

Fitness Doll Tanks Are Here!

    Well... the first test tanks are LOL. I've been so undecided and tried out something a little bit different than normal and I LOVE them! Right now I still haven't decided on an official design but after trying out the white tank I'm completely sold on the burnout style. 



    Once I get things even more officialized I'll come up with the proper font and everything and have it available in the white & pink burnout tanks. But, just for now I'm gonna soak this up and feel oh-so-exicited and PROUD to have these babies here! I'm so excited to see my fitness dolls wearing these and representing us at gyms, malls, summit 2015, just ANYWHERE! 

Dang, today is a GOOD day. I'm gonna go get my workout in, today is Fire55! More later!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment