Saturday 16 August 2014

How To Master Organization & Achieving Goals - Free Group!

Hey pretties!!! 

    I'm looking for some people to join me in a free 30 day group to ACHIEVING GOALS! This is a program made by Chalean Johnson that takes 5-10 minutes per day. 

    You see... I've tried it a few times before and always fell off the bandwagon around day 15-20. So this time - I'm hoping to find others who want to go through this program TOGETHER! We can keep each other accountable and stay on track to "Master Organization and Setting & Achieving Goals" I'm hoping this is a good time for my student friends out there to start the year off strong, or for anyone who wants to get on track with living healthy in time to complete those NY Resolutions Whatever YOUR "target" is, I want to help set the groundwork to make it happen! 

    Thanks to Chalean, we'll have the tools and skills to change your life and create the future of your dreams. 


Email me - or add me on facebook and message me there if you want to join!

Starting: Monday the 25th




No comments:

Post a Comment