Friday 15 August 2014

Never Give Up



"Never Give Up"

I feel like this saying represents SO many of us & for good reason! There are multiple setbacks in life - whether it's in your personal life, relationships, health journey, career etc. It doesn't matter WHAT it is, chances are you've experienced disappointment.

There have been times in the past when I wanted to throw in the towel when it came to losing weight and I would tell myself "I'm not even seeing results!" and then 2 weeks later I would compare my photos and say to myself "WOW. Thank gosh I didn't stop."

If you've read the Compound Effect, you'll know ALL about the "Merry Go-Round" or the "Water Pump" analogy. We're working and working, pumping the water and nothings coming up - nothings happening! But the truth is, all the water is being sucked up from underground and it needs to build pressure first. Then seemingly like magic, right before you think NOTHING is gonna happen, water starts pouring out generously.

That principle applies to everything in life - just when you think you're not going anywhere... you're actually on the BRINK of a breakthrough. So, if you're at a plateau with weightless - keep going! You're soooo close. Or if you're close to giving up on a career related goal - keep going! You'll be noticed soon. You're life WILL CHANGE if you can understand the importance of persistence. Keep going!

Whatever it is - "Never Give Up"

No comments:

Post a Comment