Monday 28 July 2014

Meet my Charliekins!

As silly as it seems, I guess my first post is about my very own fur baby, CHARLIE! <3
This little guy owns my heart. I got Charlie in Canada shortly after graduating from High School in 2010. I moved with my mom from Calgary to Regina with Charlie in tow. Sadly, a short 10 months later I was now moving from Regina to California, only this time I had to leave Charlie behind. My heart was BROKEN! You see... I was moving in with my Dad at the time and he didn't want any pets. Not only was leaving my Mom the hardest thing I've ever had to do but leaving Charlie behind aswell made me a pretty sad girl. I've been in California for almost 3 years now and I am SO happy to announce that FINALLY Charlie and I will be reunited and living together again. 
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!
37 days until my AMAZING Mother comes to San Diego for a visit, and ALSO brings my Charliekins with her. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment