Monday 28 July 2014

How I lost my FIRST 10lbs

Good Afternoon Dolls! 
I want to take a few minutes and share with you guys part of my journey so far. This year started off REALLY rough for me - I had just ended a long overdue and TOXIC relationship, I had gained weight during the "grieving phase" of the breakup, and my insecurity was at an all time LOW. My weight had gotten up to 142 lbs, and TRUST ME - on my 5'3 frame that was a LOT. I decided I was ready to gain control of what I COULD, so I started doing Turbofire - something I already had in my night table drawer but never actually followed through on. 

When I took my "before" photos I almost cried, and whats worse is I was SUCKING IN! I was too screed to see where I actually was physically. Once I started TurboFire, I could feel small changes right away and that motivated me to KEEP GOING! I wasn't perfect though. I missed some workouts and I DEF had my "cheat meals". As the number on the scale got smaller my self esteem GREW! Not because I felt my success is determined by the number on the scale, but because I knew I was actually making positive changes in my life and following through on my commitment. After 45 days I took another set of pictures to see where I was at, and THANK GOSH! I was so excited to see some changes!

Here are the pictures from Day 1 - Day 45


Before - After
142lbs - 132lbs

I lost 10 llbs! And I was not stopping there. Since these pictures I've finished Turbofire and gotten my weight to 125lbs. EEEEK! I'm doing Brazil Butt Lift now and I CAN NOT wait to share with you guys my before and afters from that program! Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment