Monday 29 September 2014

October Goals

    Well, it's that time again! Goal setting. Last month was much less successful and I think it's because I didn't PLAN. I set some great goals, but I didn't make a plan of how to get it done. So this month I tweaked some things that will make things a bit different. 

    Instead of just writing "SC 10" I wrote "100 Challenge Group Invites". SC 10 is less concrete and less controllable than "Invite x amount of people." Now that I've set a goal that's concrete, measurable, and in my control - I feel like I've made the GOAL of "SC10" more attainable. Same with "Get 100 no's". I'm embracing failure as apart of this journey, and I'm gonna feel GOOD when I get to add another name to my list of "No's"! So when someone says "No", thats OK! I get to write them down on my list and I'm one step closer to the goal of getting 100! Along the way of 100 "No's" there are BOUND to be some yes's. 

    I hope some of this made sense to you, and I'm excited that I've planned for October month ahead of time and made a PLAN for achieving these goals. For example, if you have a goal for losing weight, don't make the goal "Weigh 130 lbs," make something measurable your goal like "Workout 15 times this month". You'll be amazed at how much more motivated you are when you're in control of your goals and how simple it is! Keep you posted! xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment