Saturday 20 September 2014

Fitness Dolls 1 Year Goals

Hey sugapies! As you guys know, I'm SUPER passionate about my team of fitness dolls and I'm taking this team to the top! I know I've got a lot of work ahead of me, and I'm still looking for genuine gals to lead their own team of dolls, but we're not slowing down. Here are some goals I've set for my team over the next 7 months (1 year anniversary for TFD - May 2015)

1. 500 Fitness Dolls in Beachbody
2. 5 dolls reach Diamond rank
3. 2 dolls reach Star Diamond rank
4. 2 dolls reach 2 Star Diamond rank
5. Help 2 dolls earn full time income and quit their day job! 
6. Team rank of 5 Star Diamond

I know only goal #5 says "help" but for all those goals it's my desire to HELP every single doll on the list make that goal happen. For some reason I had a hard time finding the right words to describe this situation LOL. 

These are lofty goals for sure, but I have such drive for my team that failure is not an option! I wonder who's gonna be the next 2 Star Diamond and quit their day job because they don't need it anymore, hmmm? ;) Beyond the 1 year mark I want to have multiple 6 figure earners on the team, even 7 figure earners one day. Right now it seems crazy and impossible but I know that with God & hard work NOTHING is impossible. I would love nothing more than to give my friends and family this opportunity so that they could be the 6 figure earners and could help their own friends quit their job, and guess what? Thats EXACTLY what we're doing! Hard work + time + God = success! This ripple effect is gonna be HUGE and I can't wait to see all the lives that will be changed. 

PS. I wanted to make this post so that when May 2015 comes around I can look back at this and reevaluate where we're at. Wish us luck! Or, join us on this journey  
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment