Thursday 31 July 2014

What to Eat Before & After Your Workout

If you're anything like me - when you started you fitness journey you were at ground 0. I was CLUELESS! I'm still learning new things everyday and it's a constant journey to be on but I've learned some really important things so far that I want to share with you! Something I used to ask myself all the time was "Should I eat before my workout?" If yes "What should I eat? An orange? Eggs?" CLEARLY I had a lot to learn! After my workout I would mostly eat some big fattening burger since I "earned it" haha, now I know THAT'S not going to help me. I invested some time into figuring out what to eat Before/After my workouts and it has made a WORLDS difference... These are my absolute fav's!

BEFORE --
1) Whole Wheat Toast with Sliced Banana and Cinnamon
2) Greek Yogurt and Trail Mix
3) Shakeology
4) Oatmeal with Blueberries
5) Apple Slices with Almond Butter


AFTER --
1) Grilled Chicken and Mixed Vegetables
2) Veggie Omelet with Avacado
3) Shakeology (YES! it's perfect for before or after)
4) Salmon with Sweet Potato
5) Whole Wheat Tuna, Hummus, and Spinach Sandwhich
6) Cup of Milk



No comments:

Post a Comment